If you don’t like me, you don’t know me!
If you know me and don’t like me, something is obviously wrong!
I used that first sentence in a job interview and got the job.
Words I use to describe me:
- Lazy, Witty, Risk taker, Lover
- Defender, Dreamer, Fearless, Fearful
- Advisor, Warrior, Procrastinator, Lover of Knowledge
I asked my sisters and My Michael for three words that come to mind when they think of me. Michael did not stop at three.
- Creative, Smart, Funny
- Loving, Selfless, Nurturing
- Generous, Empathetic, Analytical
- Thoughtful, Organized, Patient
- Gifted, Talented, Humble
I asked for honesty, good and bad. Michael said he couldn’t think of anything bad. I know what you are thinking, but we really get along so well.
- Opinionated, Happy, Strong (These are words that also describe her)
- Persistent(I had to text her a couple times to get these), Forgiving, Crazy, Sociable(not like a butterfly)
- Wise, Sister, Hilarious (Wise old owl was the first thing she said)
- Happy, Unfiltered, Honest
I think opinionated, unfiltered and persistent are as far as the sisters wanted to go. I am the oldest and they may still fear me. Although, I never beat them, only my brothers.
My 13 year old niece use to call me Auntie California. I moved back to N.E. Wisconsin in 2011. Now that she knows me better, she calls me Auntie Crazy.
I am living out my dream in a cabin in the woods, with an amazing man. We dated as freshmen in H.S. and now get our second chance. We’re rockin it!
I was a good wife for 34 years. I stayed too long.
I co-owned a construction company.
I have no problem with hard work.
I compete in a few 5K’s and an annual Triathlon.
I laugh all the time.
I cry sometimes.
I have never been happier.
I love the Lord!
I am not a writer or photographer but do both in my blog.
I write and photograph on no particular subject, just whatever comes to mind. I like to do many of the challenges out there. I am even trying my hand at the flash fiction, fun stuff.
I love to read your comments and I will reply. I am not a collector of people just for the numbers. If you read my posts, please comment. I blog for the interaction. I want to know you. Please check out my “Who are you” page. I am just Deb and this is a bit of “Who am I”.
This was revised on May 17, 2014