My Michael and I have decided to participate in this 12 week challenge hosted by As My Camera Sees it. Michael does not have a blog at this time so we will do it together on mine. We both turned 59 on our birthdays this year. In order for us to continue with these birthdays some work needs to be done. Some changes need to be make. We have no problem getting older, we just want to do it as an active couple. My goals for the next 12 weeks are:
- Lose 10 pounds
- Run an 11 minute mile
- Walk/run/bike/kayak at least 5 days a week
- Complete my exercise routine 3-4 times a week (squats, push-ups, planks, lift)
Michael’s goals are:
- Lose 30 lbs. (10 per month)
- Average 1 hour of vigorous activity per day. (walk, run, kayak, bike, swim, etc.)
- Develop a weight lifting routine…lift every other day…at least 3 times per week, depending on muscle recovery.
- Strengthen my core.