So, here are 20 facts about me.
1. I love the Lord!
2. I’m in love with the best person I’ve ever known.
3. I was in the Army.
4. I’ve killed a rattlesnake.
5. I am a cancer survivor. (Melanoma)
6. I have one child. A 35 yr old man.
7. I am divorced. ( I was a good wife.)
8. I lean to the right.
9. I am the oldest of 8.
10. I love to read, mostly nonfiction.
11. I zip-lined in Mexico.
12. I tandem surfed. (Waves were small)
13. I HATE mosquitoes!!
14. I’ve never smoked cigarettes.
15. I’ve competed in 2 triathlons and numerous 5K’s, all in my 50’s.
16. I am a Grandma. (Nanny to the girls)
17. I make the best chocolate chips cookies that I have ever eaten.
18. I would rather clean the toilet than go shopping with my girlfriends.
19. I don’t have any girlfriends.
20. I love being a woman and all the stuff that goes with it. Good & bad.
There you go. I actually started this list last week as I was going to post 58 facts about myself for my 58 yrs. I may still do that after this.
Next one is to discuss my current relationship. Not going to be around tomorrow so that may wait until Sunday.